Investments Agency Lending Internship
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Investment intern will be working with AFCO Operations to support loan closing process, line of credit draws, ensure loan post close requirements are met, loan filing, file room maintenance/documentation and assist with balancing. This role is frequently called upon to resolve basic to moderately complex processing issues, escalating complex issues to management.
- Develop a general understanding of the loan close process and assist Loan Closers as needed
- Process line of credit draws through Fiserv and coordinate documentation for approval
- Review all outstanding post close loan items and contact agents to complete loan requirements
- Maintain loan file room and ensure storage requirements or met and review/update procedures
- Assist with loan document scanning
- Assist with testing and development of electronic signature functionality
- Work with staff and legal to define offsite storage and destruction policy
- Create a green strategy to move towards a paper free digital environment
- Provide back up support for each of the processes within the team
- Support Audit activities such as Internal Audits, and D&T Audits
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Provide status to Supervisor
- Ability to work with all areas of Operations and Finance to resolve out of balances and research issues
Participate in cross-team knowledge and awareness
- Working knowledge of the Investment Industry in general
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and issue resolution skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity and a high degree of self-motivation
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work assignments
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.