AmTrust Financial Services
Hunt Valley, Maryland
PDP Group is searching for a a Lead - Relocation/Duplicates. The posotion is starts M-F 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Summary: Must be proficient in all aspects of a Vehicle Title Representative and be able to resolve problems that cannot be handled by other Title Representatives. The Lead is responsible for training new Title Representatives and is responsible for quality control of outgoing corrections, relocations and mail processing of Vehicle Titles. The Lead also must be able to take on responsibilities of the Supervisor when necessary, including completing and routing report, emails responses, and mediating problems that may arise in the supervisors absence.Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with supervisor to organize and delegate work to staff on a daily basis. Provide technical direction as necessary.
- Monitor production for quality and quantity.
- Assist with the development of those in training
- Supervise the staff in the absence of a supervisor and act as the primary point of contact
- Recommend improvements for workflow and procedures
- Handle reporting needs as necessary
- Be fluent in the jobs and understand requirements of systems
- Maintain professional attitude and communication towards staff, customers and clients.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Previous supervisory or lead experience preferred. 1-2 years experience as a Title Service Rep.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.