Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization.You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Role: Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
The Enterprise Architect (EA) discipline defines a high-level enterprise-wide architecture focusing on the mapping of IT capabilities to business needs. The Enterprise Infrastructure Architect works closely with the Infrastructure and Applications Development functions to envision the future technology needs to build and manage an excellent Technology organization. Consider As-Is and Future state needs. You will be a key influencer for all things Infrastructure.
* Experience with legacy mainframe systems, distributed modern platforms and complex technical environments using multiple technologies and languages.
* Demonstrated experience in designing, implementing, and managing highly available Infrastructure for large enterprises (physical, virtual, cloud).
* Demonstrated experience in designing, implementing, and managing infrastructure for large enterprises.
* Demonstrated hands-on implementation experience with Converged and Hyper Converged Infrastructure
* Demonstrated experience designing and implementing public/private cloud services.
* Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of tiered storage and storage protocols and their implications on virtualized infrastructure.
* Design, implement and maintain physical and virtual infrastructure (hands-on experience)
* Design high available, fault tolerant, secured infrastructure solutions.
* Data center and server migrations/consolidation experience is highly desirable.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate at a technical, business, or executive level.
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate into architectural deliverables.
* Manage technology strategy and roadmap to influence IT decision making; perform R&D as necessary.
* Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to meet complex business needs.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* 10+ years of experience in designing and managing enterprise IT systems
* 3 + years of experience with Cloud technologies (public, private)
* Understanding of routers, firewalls and switches
* Understanding of Linux and Unix operating systems
* Working knowledge of security solutions , Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
* Broad architectural knowledge of several technology areas and able to compare and contrast multiple vendors' offerings in each of those areas
* 2+ years' Experience designing, developing & recommending DevOps pipeline
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE