Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
This position is the primary point of accountability to Business partners and other parties for the management and implementation of small to medium sized Projects and/or small Programs that support achievement of simple to moderately complex unit or corporate goals.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
In this role you will you will serve as a project management leader with accountability to plan, budget, schedule, and oversee the life cycle of software development in an Agile and DevOps environment. In this position, you will demonstrate a competency for Contact Center Voice and Omni Channel capabilities . As the Project Manager, you have experience across many different contact center capabilities such as IVR, Routing, Call Recording to name a few. This role includes direct supervision of monitoring and measuring activities as part of continual service improvement that you will report to key stakeholders and executive leaders on a regular basis. You will be required to meet aggressive deadlines while managing to specific budgets.
The Project Manager controls planning and execution of the Projects activities and resources to ensure that established cost, time, and quality goals are met. The Project Manager works with moderate supervision and is responsible for applying Project Management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to Project deliverables, processes, and systems in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations. The Project Manager operates within defined parameters using a proven Project Management Methodology with flexibility to merge different methodologies in accomplishing collective goals. Manages team development, actively mentors members of the PM community.
High School diploma or equivalent required. 2 years of project management experience required.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
- qualification in project management or equivalent
- knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- direct work experience in project management capacity
- proven experience in people management
- proven experience in strategic planning
- proven experience in risk management
- proven experience in change management
- proficient in project management software
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- lead the planning and implementation of project
- facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- define project tasks and resource requirements
- develop full scale project plans
- assemble and coordinate project staff
- manage project budget
- manage project resource allocation
- plan and schedule project timelines
- track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- provide direction and support to project team
- constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- project evaluations and assessment of results
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- team work
- conflict management
- stress tolerance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE