Field Sales Coordinator- Benefits
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Benefits Field Sales Coordination team build relationships with Agents and Brokers across the country and provides ongoing support to them, which contributes to premium growth for Allstate Benefits in the voluntary market.
The position will be responsible for soliciting new producers through various methods, maintaining database provided by Home Office, preparing proposals, providing quotes, ordering marketing materials, ideas and campaigns, coordinating agent training process and creating strategies for achieving regional production goals.
- This position reports to the Lead Marketing Coordinator
- Contact agents about upcoming case anniversaries for re-enrollments.
- Discuss adding additional products, increasing premiums and offering better customer service. Provide feedback on changes in the marketplace.
- Provide assistance to agents with product knowledge, training, competitive info, sales tips, etc. Assist agents with AB Agent Website navigation, as well as assist with electronic illustration and enrollment system navigation. Help region drive electronic sales.
- License and Contract Agents
- The principal areas of concentration include: assisting in the solicitation of new producers through various methods, preparing proposals and quotes, marketing materials, coordinating agent training process and creating/implementing strategies for achieving regional production goals.
- Supports agents activities including client services and claims
- Help drive production
- Assist with agent/broker re-enrollment of payroll groups
- Above average Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point skills.
- At least 1+ years of insurance experience; health and workplace insurance experience is strongly preferred.
- Candidates with employee benefit knowledge are a plus.
- Sales, communication and relationship building skills; above average communicator with superior organizational skills.
- Professional designations such as CLU and ChFC are desirable.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with key Home Office operating departments.
- Insurance/employee benefits background a plus.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.