Restoration/Property Claims Technicians
Technician Level II Restoration/Property claims
The restoration technician role performs work on residential homes and commercial properties that have sustained water, mold, fire, wind and storm damage.
1. Maintains a clean job site: picks up all tools and equipment and secures job site each day to eliminate potential hazards. 2. Maintain and cleans the warehouse, vehicles, and all equipment. 3. Respond to emergency losses as well as regularly scheduledlosses.4.Demolitionanddisposal of baseboards, drywall, flooring, cabinets, insulationandotherstructures.5.Loadsand unloads trucks and hauls and hoists equipment. 6. Set up and break down equipment at job sites.7. Tracks all equipment delivered and picked up at job site to ensure all equipment is returned. 8. Performs emergency services including, but not limited to, extraction, removal padding, carpet and base, drill weepholes, structural wipe downs, board ups and roof tarps. 9. Performs carpet and upholstery cleaning.10. Performs containment and mold cleaning. 11. Performs content packing and furniture moving as required. 12. Performs smoke and odor cleaning. 13. Needs to be able to moisture map, sketch, photograph and dry check jobs from start to end. 14. Manages temporary labor assigned to Job sites. 15. Responsible for vehicle-maintenance, including scheduling services for repair. 16. Perform equipment inventory in the shop and vehicle.17. Ability to run multiple jobs at onetime.18. Takes required job site photos and uploads them into the appropriate software system. 19. Completes all required paperwork in a timely manner. 20. Ensures that proper safety and Incident reporting procedures are followed.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position which will typically involve 40+ hours a week. Due to the nature of the job, the employee must be available on-call early/late hours to deal with delays, bad weather and emergencies at the job site. This position frequently requires long hours and weekend work, including being on call.
The employee may travel extensively, or in CAT situation as assigned (which may include out of town and overnight travel), when the construction site is not close to the main office or when responsible for activities at two or more sites. Additional travel may be required when other markets require assistance.
Based on experience. • PTO: major holidays, sick/personal days, vacation. • Eligible for health benefits the first of the month following 60 days of full-time employment.
Eligible for company paid life insurance and long-term disability the first of the month following 60 days. • Company provided cell phone; laptop and/or tablet. • 401K/profit sharing plan first eligible quarter after 1 year of employment. • Access to company vehicle and gas card.
1.High school diploma or equivalent.
2. At least 3 years of experience in the field
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
1. Must be able to drive for this position.
2. Must possess or be able to obtain a valid
an appropriate state driver's license prior to employment. 3. Must be able to pass a background check, license and drug test
4. Must be available to be on call for after hours and weekend work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The position lifts heavy objects, walk and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively jumps, sprints or throws objects. The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. The position requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The employee must be able to work in confined spaces as there is possible work in crawl spaces and attics. Must be able to work in half and full-face masks and appropriate safety and PPE equipment. The employee must have excellent stamina.
Rate of pay: $15-$17 Hours: 7am-5pm + OT Position(s): 3 Start date: ASAP Requirements:
1-2 years of experience