AmTrust Financial Services
Responsible for service claims management & processing or repair estimates, including sourcing replacement quotes / offers, parts ordering, fax processing, Client & customer relations.
Works independently to ensure adherence to client expectations and turn times. Provides peer to peer training and miscellaneous task assigned by the department supervisor.Responsibilities
- Processing of parts requests received manually or via electronic claims system.
- Answers incoming phone calls from service centers and dealers to authorize / deny claims based on technicians findings.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers and service providers to expedite warranty repair work
- Sourcing comparable quotes and preparing offers for replacement on units, per department guidelines.
- Generate daily individual productivity reports.
- Generates Daily work load report and provides to immediate supervisor for review.
- Provides interface between customer, dealer and service provider when attempting to resolve service issue.
- Communicates necessary business information to the department supervisor and Management team
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attend weekly team meetings to provide feedback to the leadership team.
- Helps implement and communicate process changes within the department.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school or general equivalency degree (GED)
- Minimum of 12 months of call center or claims experience
- Ability to comprehend business process flows to implement within daily task.
- Complex understanding of terms of coverage and how coverage relates to product.
- Above average understanding of product mechanics and parts relations
- Above average level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Access.
- Excellent customer service / conflict resolution / follow-up skills required.
- Able to take direction and work independently as well as being a team member.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and able apply common sense to carry out instructions.
- Able to interact effectively with departments at all levels
- Must be flexible or able to work over-time as needs of business require.
- Must be dependable and reliable to adhere to assigned schedule.
- Must be adaptable to frequent and fast paced business as client needs change.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.