- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Product Operations Field area makes business decisions that consider product, pricing, and risk management. They evaluate opportunities and challenges in the marketplace and build strategies to address them while ensuring integration with other business units to achieve profitability and growth objectives.
The Field Product Management Analyst contributes to achieving profit and growth targets for an assigned state or line of business. They coordinate and manage strategies and initiatives using product, pricing, and risk management skills to that support business goals, including:
- Plans, implements and manages new products, projects and initiatives
- Solicits inputs from stakeholders
- Supports the development and design
- Develops communication strategies
- Educates agencies and field sales leaders
- Measures results
- Analyzes the marketplace, competitive position and business results
- Understands how to use data and to identify and resolve basic data issues
- Reviews and assesses research/analysis from other sources
- Performs and evaluates trend analysis
- Creates action plans based on analysis
- Bachelors degree
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel in particular); SQL, SAS, Tableau, and/or Business Objects preferred
- Intermediate written and oral communication skills with ability to effectively communicate specialized terms and data
- Intermediate knowledge of product, price, risk management and insurance regulation knowledge, with working knowledge of lines, rate plans and product offerings
- Working knowledge of current industry standards/environment
- Good collaboration and relationship skills
- Ability to plan, implement, manage, and/or sponsor projects of small to medium complexity and/or small to medium scale key initiatives using accepted project management standards
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.