AAA Tidewater is in need of a Service Advisor in our Hampton location- 1520 Aberdeen Road, Hampton VA. Primary Job Functions:
- Greets customers as they enter the Center and ensure that their repair concerns are addressed immediately
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems conducting inspections; examining service schedules
- Answers the telephones and address customer concerns
- Prepares estimates and repair orders using labor and estimating software
- Assigns work to technicians according to availability and skill level
- Assists Manager with inventory control and parts ordering
- Handing dispute resolution
- Assumes daily responsibilities of Manager when Manager is not present
- Ensures that technician labor hours are recorded accurately into computer for productivity tracking
- Closes out transactions and collects payment for goods and services as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
QualificationsREQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Automotive Repair Knowledge - Extensive knowledge of the automotive repair industry required. Minimum 2 years experience in automotive customer service.
Customer Relations & Interpersonal skills - Must be able to understand and meet customers' needs and expectations. Must use good interpersonal skills in solving customers' problems and build positive relationships with them.
Communication Skills - Must be able to communicate with others in a clear, understandable manner.
Problem Solving and Resource Allocation - Must be able to analyze information, identify alternatives, and make sound, logical decisions. Must maximize utilization of available resources.
Teamwork & Cooperation - Must be able to build smooth, cooperative working relationships, assisting other team members when possible.
Time Management and Multi-tasking - Must be able to perform multiple tasks and use time efficiently.
Flexibility & Adaptability - Must be able to adapt to change and be flexible in adjusting approach to meet the needs of different situations. Must be able to rotate among job functions as needed.
Computer Knowledge - Must be knowledgeable of Windows based programs, with a preference to Mitchell knowledge.
Management Ability - Must be able to assess strengths and weaknesses of staff and develop their abilities; Must be able to enforce company policies and procedures. Supervisory experience preferred.High School Diploma or GED required.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE