Agency Technical Trainer
Job Summary: The Agency Technical Trainer is responsible for training American Integrity’s independent agency partners. The role will also work hand and hand with the Territory Sales Managers to assist with training needs for the agents.
Job Responsibilities and Functions:
- Answer training related questions and inquiries from agents and train on system navigation/ functionality and products.
- Assist with conducting webinar trainings for agents on new products and other training related issues as needed.
- Works closely with the Customer Care, Underwriting and Sales teams to determine the training related items impacting call volumes and deliver training courses/materials to meet those needs.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on the creation of agent training materials to include: job aids, helpful hint guides, FAQ’s and other training materials.
- Work closely with Territory Sales Managers to assist with new agent training as needed.
- Act as technical resource and liaison with the Comparative Rater systems and provide competitive research to management.
- Provides input and makes recommendations regarding the procedures and practices of agent training.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Experience: A bachelor's degree and two (2) to four (4) years of experience in property and casualty insurance required, preferably in a role that works directly with agents or as an agent. Previous training experience a plus.
Licensure: Florida 2-20 or 20-44 preferred.
- Excellent public speaking and writing skills.
- Comfortable with speaking in front of small to large groups of people.
- Ability to organize and manage time efficiently.
- Effective judgement and decision making.
- Must be technically proficient in software applications including Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Publisher), Sharepoint, SnagIt etc.
- Self-motivated, passionate and high energy attitude.
Working Conditions: Normal business office environment. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for periods of time while constantly operating a computer and or other office productivity machinery such as a calculator or telephone. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery or communicate with coworkers. The employee must occasionally lift and / or move up to 10 pounds.
Travel: As needed for attendance at conferences, roadshows, and agent meetings across the state.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of job duties.
American Integrity Insurance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.