Senior Auto Product Manager
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
This is an opportunity to work for a carrier where the focus is on the customer, where you can independently develop and manage insurance products and key analytical processes.
Sepcs of the Product Manager role:
- Identifying product issues and opportunities.
- Managing one of two key programs in California.
- Striving for excellence in every detail, from policy offerings and insurance products to the organization’s hiring and training programs.
- All product development, service initiatives, and expansion plans are guided by the requests of the valued client. Not just talking, but doing through donations of millions to programs such as Step Up for Students and other programs to benefit communities.
This heavy growth opportunity positions you for great exposure with the senior executive team. You will have the ability to make a direct impact in a key state for this carrier.
Target Skills and Experiences Necessary to Be Successful:
- 4-year college degree with strong mathematics scores.
- 2+ (two) years as a successful Insurance Product Manager.
- Demonstrated success of insurance pricing and product management processes.
- Experience with auto products in California.
- Significant analytical contributions leading to improvement in processes of product standards.
- Self-starter who is goal oriented individual with excellent organizational skills.
- At ease communicating with all levels of people.
- Enjoys fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Apply for Senior Auto Product Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly