Actuaries for this niche property and casualty carrier play a key role in managing the financial results and direction of the company. This means that you will be responsible for oversight of the pricing and product development process towards their growth objectives. Being a leader in underserved markets in Texas and other Southern states, they understand that a house is more than a dwelling, it’s a home that requires protection from the unexpected.
- You are key in the development of risk/return pricing standards and risk management methodologies based on actuarial and capital market/economic principles.
- Leader in the review of new product strategies, GLM model development, design, pricing, and implementation.
- Drive process improvements and insight leadership from an actuarial perspective.
- You develop pricing indications and price alternative structures as needed.
Traits and experiences we seek….
- ACAS required. FCAS preferred.
- 5-7+ years of increasing financial, product and management experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position.
- Demonstrated proficiency in pricing and/or risk management functions.