Senior Casualty Claims Adjuster - Field
The role of the Senior Casualty Claims Adjuster is to investigate, evaluate and adjust Commercial General and Automobile Liability claims. Claims typically consist of medium to complex non-litigated and litigated general liability and third party automobile bodily injury and property damage claims. However, may include claims involving more specialized lines of business such as employment practices liability, construction defect, and errors and omissions.
More about the organization: Leading national provider of specialty claims and risk management services named by Forbes as one of the Best Mid-Sized Employers. They are specialists in everything they do and look for professionals who demonstrate leadership and expertise, no matter the role. They believe in fostering a work-life balance and in treating employees as an integral component of their brand.
Experiences, interests and abilities we seek:
- Proven track record of providing exceptional client service.
- 5+ years of Commercial General and Automobile Liability claims handling.
- Government/municipalities Claims Experience.
- Field adjusting Experience.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Engage and manage coverage counsel and defense counsel.
- Spanish fluency is a plus.