Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Marketing Manager, Insurance develops strategic marketing plans for designated products and marketing across multiple states/markets. This person is responsible for integrated marketing planning, identifying changing business needs and making decisions independently to support these functions.
* Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns with elements including print, web, outdoor, promotions and broadcast.
* Develop marketing plans that will meet the goals of the business while meeting the success metrics.
* Construct and manage marketing budgets including allocating funds strategically to integrated marketing plans and use discretion in making budgetary decisions (budget may be in excess of $5 million).
* Determine marketing positioning based on targeted segments to drive appropriate acquisition, retention, and cross-sell results.
* Ensure strategic plans are delivered on time and on budget by managing long-lead planning, inter-departmental communications, vendors, cross functional teams, and marketing staff who oversee the implementation of all day-to-day aspects of marketing projects and campaigns.
* Track, report, and analyze marketing results data and refine marketing plans appropriately to meet acquisition, retention, cost-per-lead, and acquisition cost, cross-sell goals.
* Directly responsible for creating a managing multi-million dollar advertising budgets and forecasting monthly.
* Responsible for collaborating with sales, operations, and other teams to ensure marketing initiatives implemented with the appropriate resources in other departments to support the volume of leads.
* Ensure integrating and leveraging brand standards across all distribution channels and marketing campaigns across all products and all markets.
* Hire, train, and supervise staff.
* Develop goals and conduct performance appraisals.
* Approve and initiate salary increases, promotions, terminations, and other changes in employee status.
* Negotiate contracts and manage vendor and partner relationships to ensure vendors meeting Club expectations and needs.
* Contribute to Club goals and objectives by accomplishing related results and completing special projects as assigned by management.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
* 7-10 years of experience in developing and managing integrated marketing plans including budget development and forecasting is required.
* Prior experience utilizing marketing database and research tools to effectively target market and perform results analysis.
* Prior experience managing vendor and agency relationships preferred.
* Contract negotiation and management experience preferred.
* Broad based knowledge of brand and direct response marketing and experience in managing and supporting large-scale marketing/promotional efforts is required.
* Demonstrated partnering, leadership, interpersonal, project management and presentation skills.
* Demonstrated ability to think creatively and bring innovation to the marketing approach. Must have the ability to manage a heavy workload and make decisions daily on managing competing priorities.
* High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Internet applications as well as experience with a graphics application required.
* This position does have direct reports. The position also supervises agency and vendor/partnership relationships.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE