Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service.
With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Dynamic trial counsel needed to represent & defend insureds in personal injury & property damage lawsuits, with an emphasis on high exposure cases.
The experienced trial litigator can flourish in this position with a legendary company.
This position specializes in defending complex, high exposure trials and arbitration with exposure to excess of policy limits, objective injury cases, and high profile fraud cases.
Ideal candidate will have significant trial & insurance defense experience, or similar background. We provide great benefits, including pension, matching 401k & insurance packages.
Come join us & put your litigation & customer service skills to work in our supportive environment.
* Incumbent applies significant experience and knowledge to evaluate cases for both liability and potential exposure, and makes decisions in collaboration with Claims on the legal strategy appropriate for defense of cases.
* Prepares and defends jury trials and arbitration with high exposure, high profile or high complexity.
* Almost no supervision required in performing duties.
* This position requires attorneys to be outside of the office approximately 65% of the time.
* This position requires approximately 35% office time to prepare documents, make phone calls and attend meetings.
* Position requires expert level understanding of the law and its proper application to the facts of the case.
* Personal vehicle must be used to attend court proceedings, depositions and other activities related to the defense of the file.
* JD from ABA accredited law school.
* 15 or more years as trial attorney required with extensive jury trial experience.
* Thorough understanding of insurance contracts required.
* Must have superb command of trial techniques and strategies, and have exceptional evaluation abilities. Member of the state bar within the state of practice.
* Valid driver's license with level of financial responsibility required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record required.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE