Earn $32,240-39,250 per year (depending on experience), plus a $1500 sign on bonus for new hires with an active P&C License + benefits!
Who is AAA
Auto Club Enterprises is the largest holding company with the AAA Federation of Clubs, with over 16 million members in 21 states, with roadside assistance, travel, insurance, financial and automotive related services.
Our brand is a synonymous with quality and trust. Our team members are compassionate, helpful, dedicated and driven to providing legendary services to our members.
Make AAA your next career move.
As a Customer Service Representative in Insurance/Membership Services in Coppell, TX, you would bringing your expertise to a premier organization that is passionate about delivering quality customer service to your members. As a customer service representative of this team you will:
- Exceed member expectations by providing first call resolution with insight and product knowledge.
- Work in a fast-paced call center environment, engaging & educating our members who will look to your expertise for solutions and advice on their relevant needs.
- Be a part of a team driven to meet and exceed performance-based goals and be rewarded accordingly. We are passionate about helping customers, at all hours. This role requires availability to work evenings and some Saturdays.
- Our Customer Service Representatives earn up to $18.87 per hour, depending on experience (additional $1.00 an our bonus for fluency in the Spanish language).
- You'll need 1+ years of customer experience (call center experience, P&C experience and P&C licensing is a plus)
- A High School Diploma or GED required/ Some college preferred, with excellent written/ verbal/ computer skills
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screening
What's in it for you:
We'll provide 3-4 months of paid training to prepare you to provide quality customer service to our members. Our wide range of departments/ product lines and geographical markets create exceptional career path opportunities. In fact, 90% of Manager promotions come from within AAA. Alongside ongoing career development and training we offer;
- Eligibility for a performance-based monthly incentive of up to 12% upon completion of training
- Over 25,000 live and computer-based training courses available per year, with over 60 leadership development courses
- Pay rate increases for skill-based training totaling up to 19.9% in the first two years - with the first increase after 3 months following successful completion of insurance training
- The option to work from home after six months
- Health care coverage for medical, dental, and vision, employee life insurance & a wellness program offering free health screenings and incentives, as well as disability coverage & an AAA paid pension plan
- Robust employee rewards/ discount program, discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance, AAA Plus Membership, & a credit union membership
- Paid time off (vacation, illness, holiday, and flex days)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE