- Career Level
- Not Specified
The marketing & communications team is responsible for telling the Crawford story across all media. As we go to market, we must help audiences connect the dots between each of our brands to build brand equity and consistency in how all of our divisions tell our brand story. This story must be equally reinforced internally so that we have consistency in messaging.
Reporting to the director of marketing, the marketing manager will plan and execute a wide variety of markting initiatives to support the business objectives of assigned global service lines and business units. The ideal candidate will be an unstoppable force of marketing goodness with insanely polished writing skills, strong business acumen, a keen ability to create effective messaging for diverse audiences, and an abiding love of metrics and analytics.
- Work with key stakeholders in assigned business units to set objectives and priorities, providing regular reporting on progress against those objectives to ensure marketing value is demonstrated.
- Develop and execute strategies and tactics to get the word out about the business and to drive qualified traffic to the front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns to multiple target audiences and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Bring products to life by understanding customers and their needs and clearly communicating the value of our offerings.
- Work with the events team to envision and plan events to support the business and ensure successful collection, processing and tracking of leads and other value points.
- Work cross-functionally in a collaborative environment with team members from marketing, communications, creative, sales, client management, international, and many other departments and business units.
- Support the sales organizations for assigned business units and ensure marketing activities and initiatives are aligned with sales objectives.
- Understand the competitive landscape and how it impacts marketing and strategy.
- Develop rich, compelling content to support sales as well as marketing campaigns and other activities either working independently or in coordination with internal and external teams.
- Work with sales and marketing operations to manage and report on the flow of leads and the progress of leads through the sales cycle.
- Oversee multiple initiatives concurrently, measuring and reporting on the performance of those initiatives and assessing against goals.
- Manage portions of the overall marketing budget, ensuring effective use and tracking of funds.
- 7+ years experience in a B2B-focused, technology-related role. Experience in insurance claims handling and/or risk-related industries a plus. A demonstrated track record of success driving multiple marketing initiatives to meet and exceed measurable goals.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and executing marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Impressive analytic and quantitative skills with the ability to identify data needs, perform critical analyses and use insights to drive significant improvements in marketing performance.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns in Google Adwords and/or other PPC, social, and remarketing advertising platforms.
- A student of the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement.
- World-class writing skills.
- An ability to thrive in a constantly-changing, high-growth, high-demand environment where managing a large number of complicated projects simultaneously is the norm.
- A get it done attitude. You know how to prioritize, you are self-sufficient, and you make things happen. You are a change agent.
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy.
- The potential and attitude required to grow and learn.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Sound judgment
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.