Bilingual Payroll Specialist
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
FLSA Status: Salary Non Exempt
Reports To: Payroll Manager
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Performs all activities necessary to process multiple payrolls in the North American market. Will have interaction with Human Resources, IT, Accounting, Finance, and vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs all activities necessary to process multiple payrolls both bi-weekly and semi-monthly in the North American market.
- Responsible for maintaining all related payroll records.
- Assists with filing tax reports and voluntary deductions reports.
- Processes involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments.
- Responsible for preparing accounting transactions and documents.
- Assists in enabling the use of organization-wide metrics that help support management decisions.
- Prepares special reports for senior management.
- Assists with the overall activities within a centralized payroll department.
- Minimum education required: BA/BS or relative experience
- Minimum 2 years of functional experience in HR/Payroll systems, UltiPro and/or ADP preferred.
- Spanish bilingual skills is a must.
- Understanding of Payroll business processes. Experience supporting HR functional areas.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, exercise sound judgment and prioritize conflicting demands of time.
- The ideal candidate must be passionate about customer care and comfortable working independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Microsoft Office