Financial Credit Analyst - Insurance - Dallas, TX
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Sr. Insurance Financial Analyst - Dallas, TX
Our client is a highly profitable and recognized specialty lines carrier in the Property and Casualty Insurance industry. We are seeking a senior level Financial Analyst who will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing insurance company credit risk.
- Monitor financial results of insurance companies and prepare detailed financial analyses of insurance companies.
- Evaluate, analyze the financial condition of prospective clients
- Monitor P&C industry and reinsurance market environment.
- Monitor insurance company and industry information releases from rating organizations, company press releases, news organizations, etc.
- Prepare reports for senior management on results of findings
- A minimum of 5 year's experience in Property and Casualty Insurance accounting and/or insurance financial analysis experience
- Bachelors Degree is required. Masters is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of financial reporting for property and casualty insurance companies
- Strong knowledge of Statutory Accounting Principles (SAP) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) required
- Strong Excel, Access and Outlook experience required
- Good data mining skills
This position represents a significant career opportunity. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Job 4426.
Apply for Financial Credit Analyst - Insurance - Dallas, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly