Financial Credit Analyst - Insurance - Dallas, TX
Sr. Credit /Financial Analyst - Dallas, TX Our client is a highly profitable and recognized specialty lines carrier in the Property and Casualty Insurance industry. We are seeking a senior level Financial / Credit Analyst who will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing insurance company credit risk. Potential candidates can come from any part of the financial services industry but must have a strong analysis background. Responsibilities: Monitor financial results of insurance companies and prepare detailed financial analyses of insurance companies. Evaluate, analyze the financial condition of prospective clients Monitor P&C industry and reinsurance market environment. Monitor insurance company and industry information releases from rating organizations, company press releases, news organizations, etc. Prepare reports for senior management on results of findings
- A minimum of 5 year's experience in Property and Casualty Insurance accounting and/or insurance financial analysis experience
- Bachelors Degree is required.
- Masters is preferred In-depth knowledge of financial reporting for property and casualty insurance companies
- Strong knowledge of Statutory Accounting Principles (SAP) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) required
- Strong Excel, Access and Outlook experience required
- Good data mining skills
- This position represents a significant career opportunity. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Job 4426.