- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Digital Content Project Manager
The digital content project manager will be an integral member of the Allstate Digital Optimization Team, managing projects and the execution of content across agent websites and online profiles. In this role you will be working with internal stakeholders, agents, and a variety of outside resources to develop engaging content for agent web properties using a variety of media (videos, infographics, written-word posts, quizzes, etc.).
- Responsible for managing projects to further Allstates content marketing efforts.
- Define metrics for each program and identify success and/or opportunities.
- Manage materials generated by content contributors to ensure the content meets quality standards, achieves business goals and supports the content strategy.
- Manage the content workflow from assignment through editing and legal / product approvals to publishing.
- Work with internal departments to support company initiatives through content marketing.
- 5+ years experience in the digital space
- Background in content marketing, digital marketing, social media or creative art direction
- Advanced ability to work effectively with others and lead projects
- Penchant for thinking outside the box and coming up with creative ideas
- Ability to provide clear direction to outside vendors and content partners
- Basic understanding of organic search (SEO)
- Basic knowledge of CMS platforms and web applications
- Understanding of social media best practices
- Content writing experience
- Graphic design experience
- Editorial experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Bachelors degree. Major preference: Journalism, Marketing
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.