Issue Resolution Coordinator
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Performs the investigation, negotiation and resolution of workmanship warranty, liability damage and performance related matters involving network contractors.
- Monitors inbound assignment activity for system entry and client acknowledgement.
- Initiates the investigation of facts relating to reported issues and records findings in internal web based systems.
- Reviews and analyzes contractual obligations of contractors and client partners to determine best course of disposition
- Interacts with client adjuster, contractor and insured/homeowner (verbal and written) where necessary to determine and recommend resolution action plan and conclusion of reported issue.
- Reviews and analyzes contractor repair estimates of record for determination and confirmation of scope, pricing and other factors relative to the reported issue.
- Reviews and analyzes independent reporting to include Adjuster, engineer, environmental or product testing.
- Monitors time frames of pending issues and provides status update reports to client and management as required
- Researches federal, state and local jurisdictional requirements relating to building code and compliance
- Initiates formal notification to contractor insurance carrier and/or agent for matters requiring insurance policy intervention and coverage determination
- Understands and comprehends multiple network programs, guidelines and requirements.
- Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of XactAnalysis and Xactimate.
- Maintains communication with District Managers or other departments of specific contractor issues when necessary.
- Upholds and projects the image of the Company.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct at all times.
- Participates in special projects or other assignments as directed.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, management, construction or related discipline
- Minimum of one year work experience required
- Multi line adjusting experience with emphasis on property/liability, familiarity with residential and commercial construction, restoration means and methods.
- Ability to analyze and interpret contract terms and conditions
- Understanding of insurance terms, principles, concepts and practices
- Highly proficient and advanced computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good time management abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.