AmTrust Financial Services
Claims, Customer Service
Warrantech provides innovative Extended Service Plans and is located in Bedford, Texas
Candidate should have a solid accounting background. Exceptional computer skills a must.
Quick learner with the ability to multitask. Multiple systems are utilized through our processes. AS400 knowledge base.Responsibilities
- Must be flexible with schedule and be able to work occasional overtime.
- Must have exemplary attendance and stable work history.
- Manage claims projects as assigned by Claims Management
- Create, compile and analyze claims reports as requested by Claims Management
- Reconcile credit card and gift card processing accounts
- Manage multiple claim files with varying degrees of complexity.
- Effectively manage multiple competing priorities to ensure timely project completion.
- Request appropriate documents type such as estimates, pictures, work order, and labor codes based on the details of the loss to effectively and efficiently resolve the claim in dispute or escalation related.
- Determine claims payment amounts based on independent judgment, underwriter guidelines, estimation value/replacement value, application of applicable limits and deductibles.
- Possess the ability to settle claims and resolve claim issues without management approval or involvement.
- Utilize all available resources and documentation to determine claim eligibility, cost of part, quantities, and pricing for failed parts and associated labor costs.
- Review claims for duplicate and associated parts, and parts covered under split manufacturers warranty coverage
- Reference labor manuals, technical bulletins, recall, system comments, etc... to assist in claims processing and adjudication
- Contact Service centers and customers as required to resolve claims payment disputes
- Possess strong work ethics, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience with claims approvals, authorization processes and extended warranty claim adjudication
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities as required to accommodate business needs.
- May perform additional duties as assigned by leadership team.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year General Office experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; strong analytical and decision making skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven and results oriented
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in oral, written, or diagram form.
- Good organizational, telephone skills and detail oriented.
- Minimum typing 40 wpm and 10 key by touch
- Ability to read simple instructions and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.