AmTrust Financial Services
Hunt Valley, Maryland
PDP Group, a division of AmTrust Financial, is searching for a Supervisor in our Document Management Center. Shift is 5:00am to 1:30pm.
Coordinates, manages and facilitates the workflow of the Document Management Center (DMC). Responsible for appropriate delegation of all DMC tasks in order to meet required turnaround guidelines. Required to oversee employees. Identifies any issues with employees or workflow and coordinates solutions with the manager.Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and delegate work to staff on a daily basis.
- Provide technical direction as necessary.
- Monitor production for quality and quantity.
- Assist with the development of those in training
- Supervise the staff and act as the primary point of contact
- Recommend improvements for workflow and procedures
- Handle reporting needs as necessary
- Be fluent in the jobs performed in the DMC and understand requirements of systems
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); College Degree preferred. One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior experience organizing and delegating workflow on a daily basis. General knowledge of title administration business or document storage.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.