As the IT Team Administrator (Senior Admin Assistant), you will be a key team member to help our organization running smoothly, welcoming new team members and keeping our projects on-task, on-target. You are a self-starter so you take the initiative to keep things moving in a positive direction, while understanding when its appropriate to get additional guidance from management. Our IT Team is growing, so making sure each new team member feels welcomed by the organization through thoughtful planning is crucial! You are the perfect mix of savvy administrative assistant and project coordinator. As a team player, no task is too small or too large for you to tackle. Each day will truly offer new and exciting challenges for you to complete including but not limited to:
- Create a positive onboarding experience for employees, consultants, and temps. This will include all things related to bringing on new team members into IT onboarding plan development, order supplies, prepare desk/work area, get equipment (phone, computer, etc.), scheduling meetings with key team members (part of onboarding plan), etc.
- Procurement tasks for the team.
- Setting up notes for planning and technical meetings managing the process to collect and gather all the input to keep all teams up to date.
- Setting up conference rooms to make sure all equipment is ready as soon as they walk in (i.e. WebEx, conference call, presentations, etc.) including testing all the equipment, presentations, conference lines for readiness prior to the start of the interview.
- Organizing, planning and managing various meetings, Lunch & Learns and celebrations for the team.
- Calendar scheduling
- Work with Project management team to follow up after meetings with meeting notes, action item lists, resource designations and project schedules (milestones, deadlines, etc.). Act as a production assistant to wrangle resources and keep people accountable.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years experience in administrative assignments supporting department and/or regional management employees; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced skills in PC based software applications.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Willingness, desire and aptitude to learn new programs/applications which will allow you to maintain databases and configure tables.
- Ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities.
- Strong, demonstrated judgment and decision-making skills.
We are looking for a self-driven person that wants the opportunity to learn and grow within our team. Are you looking for a role to take your professional career to the next level? Look no further ICW is here! We look forward to hearing from you!