AAA EAST CENTRAL is looking for an energetic, driven, and talented individual to join our team in a Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week, customer service role. The Emergency Road Service department is located at 5900 Baum Blvd in the East Liberty area of Pittsburgh. AAA's call center operation is 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Candidates must be available to work WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS. This position pays between $11.17 and $14.89 per hour based on call center experience.
Paid training will begin on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 and last for 4 to 6 weeks.
We are looking for Call Center Counselors to provide exceptional customer service while handling a high volume of member requests for road service.
- Receive requests for emergency road service via telephone, responding to each call with professionalism, empathy, and assurance.
- Request pertinent information and enter data into an automated dispatch system with a high degree of accuracy. Use software programs to aid in mapping the member location and capturing tow destinations.
- Respond to members regarding arrival times, delays, products or services, and policies. Utilize problem-solving skills to satisfy member requests and/or complaints.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to cross sell memberships, promotions, battery service or other programs.
- Perform additional job-related duties as assigned by management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Previous call taking experience highly preferred.
- Computer and software experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Ability to read maps. Geographic knowledge of AAA Club territory preferred.
- Must pass criminal background check and a drug screening.
- Must adhere to a strict attendance policy.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick)
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free AAA Plus membership and employee discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
Our comprehensive training helps employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development. Training classes start March 27, 2018 and will last four to six weeks.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE