Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership. We currently have a full-time Branch Specialist III
opportunity available in our Downyflake Branch Office
located at 2072 Downyflake Lane, Allentown for individuals who understand the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service
and are committed to creating Members for Life!
Candidates must be available to work 37.50 hours per week
during the office hours of Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Thursday's from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturday's from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This position pays $12.19 - $13.00 per hour
, based on work experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet all members and customers, determine their need and provide Legendary Service;
- Provide DMV vehicle license, registration and notary services;
- Reach weekly production and sales goals (and earn incentives!) for multiple AAA products and services such as AAA Visa® Rewards credit card, membership enrollment in automatic renewals, referrals to auto, homeowner and rental insurance agents, AAA Visa® TravelMoney cards. Also, sales of amusement park and special attraction tickets, and travel related merchandise;
- Preparing and providing TripTiks® travel routings, marked road maps, tour books, and other travel-related materials;
- Make hotel and car rental reservations for members, and provide travel destination information;
- Issue passport photos;
- Accept payments for the various products, provide accurate change and receipts; balance and reconcile cash drawer;
- Perform additional job-related duties as assigned by management
- 2-3 years of customer-facing customer service experience;
- Excellent interpersonal communications with sales focus;
- Strong pc/windows and internet skills, with accurate keyboarding and data entry skills;
- Familiar with common office equipment, software, and practices;
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and handle multiple tasks on a daily basis;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain valid notary license;
- HS Diploma or GED
- Will have the availability to work within the posted office hours.
The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefits package including: medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage; life insurance and disability coverage; FREE AAA Plus membership; paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays and sick days); and a 401(k) with a generous match.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
Apply directly online at: www.aaa.com/apply
Equal Opportunity Employer
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE