Branch Underwriting Manger
- Career Level
Opportunity for a Commercial Lines Underwriting professional to be part of a super-regional property casualty carrier ranked in the Top 50 of all Property/Casualty insurance companies within the US. If you desire to work for a stable company that is a leader in the industry, then we have an opportunity for you. Just some of the things you will be involved with:
· Develop, implement, monitor individual risk underwriting programs.
· Advise underwriters on complicated risks.
· Assist in agent education and training.
· Periodic visits to stimulate profitable production and improve company/agency relations.
· Monitor competition throughout industry.
Desirable abilities and skills:
· Enjoys employee friendly culture.
· At least 8 years of commercial lines underwriting experience.
· Excellent communication and client service skills.
· Prior management experience.
· Experience with product development desirable.
Apply for Branch Underwriting Manger
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly