Insurance Inspector - Independent Contractor
Information Providers, Inc. is a leader in 28 states conducting insurance inspections on residential and commercial properties for underwriting purposes. We are seeking Independent Contractor(s) to complete on-site inspections for insurance underwriting purposes.
- Job Title: Field Analyst/Insurance Inspector
- Employment Status: Independent Contractor
- Pay: Fee Based – depending on Type of Report and Location
- Schedule: Flexible – Monday-Saturday between the hours of 8 a.m. - Dusk. Applicants must have available work hours during the week, during business hours.
- Pay Date: Every two weeks.
- Field Analyst/Inspectors complete on-site inspections for insurance underwriting purposes. You will identify all hazards or concerns and provide photographs and measurements for commercial properties.
- This job involves working outside in all weather, safely navigating property and terrain in all conditions, and regular driving.
- Our inspectors are responsible for setting their own schedule and must complete work orders in a Timely Manner based on Customer Requirements
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of six months Independent Contractor Experience in: residential, construction, assessing, underwriting, or Commercial/Loss Control experience.
- Professional conduct, clear, written communication, and strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Field Analyst/Inspectors must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and able to work with limited and remote supervision.
Candidates must pass a background check and motor vehicle report.
A reliable vehicle, 6-foot monopod or camera pole, measuring device (50 foot tape or measuring wheel), Windows-based computer (Windows 7 or later version), current version of Internet Explorer, high-speed internet connection and a Smart Phone or Digital Camera with location services (captures GPS location) are required.