Call Center Traffic Consultant-Roadside Services
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
The Central Command Center Traffic Team is accountable for real-time call center traffic delivery, service level and occupancy management and outage coordination. The Central Command operation is 24/7/365
The Traffic Consultant directs flow of call and staff traffic related to emergency roadside service, customer service, sales, and retention touch points with functional emphasis Real Time Traffic Management. The role accepts first notice of outage/system issue calls and troubleshoots in order to determine scope, severity and duration of event.
- As per guidance provided, execute real time changes between various locations in support of customer experience and client expectations in effort to achieve overall allocation strategy.
- Works with local call center staff in order to quickly identify changing allocation needs including training, client visit, etc.
- Accepts first notice of outage/system issue calls. Conducts troubleshooting at first notice in order to determine scope, severity and duration of event. Properly escalates internally as per guidelines in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains steady communication during outage including establishing a bridge line in order to facilitate communication, gathering data in support of discovery and resolution, etc.
- Completes all reporting as specified including intra-day production reporting, client based reporting, period reporting, and ad hoc reporting. Ensures data accuracy and timely distribution of reporting activity.
- As requested support testing efforts for new 800# set-up, routing changes, and decommission of 800#s. Provides accurate and timely reporting of all related activity.
- Provides strategic recommendation to business regarding resource optimization including CSR skill based routing, call structure, delivery channel, technology based optimization, etc.
- Provides support for local call center staff real time and staffing resources.
- Provides ongoing feedback and communication related to site performance and process improvement opportunities.
- Identifies and implements process improvements to increase accuracy and /or reporting data. Improve cohesion within team through coaching and feedback.
- 2 - 4 years previous experience working in a real time or staff planning call center environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Avaya Centre Vu, Business Objects, and e-Work Force Management applications.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge and PC/software skills necessary to maneuver through various business applications and reporting platforms efficiently.
- Strong math / statistical aptitude with attention to detail. Ability to translate environmental changes into appropriate need for change in staffing and / or call allocation.
- Effective verbal and written communications.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to makes changes in support of a business plan.
- Team player with regular IT interface.
- Able to maintain calm during a crisis.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.