Claims Communication Senior Consultant II
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has a wonderful opportunity for an Internal Communications Senior Consultant, in Northbrook, IL.
The Internal Communications Senior Consultant II assists the Claims Organization in managing internal messages for both Home Office and Field Claims Employees. This role helps to control the dissemination of information to Claims Employees through superior writing skills and multi-media development. The individual in this role will create engaging content in the form of articles, videos, podcasts, presentations and more that supports the Claims content strategy.
- Support the use of Internal Communication tools such as internal company websites, eNewsletters, eMagazines, Content Management Systems, and Blogs
- Consult with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to plan, write and edit communication for Claims Employees
- Provide support for Claims Events including leadership meetings, broadcasts and conferences
- Assist with the creation of live-action and animated videos, and podcasts
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Produces publication-quality artwork using Publisher or Photoshop. Performs full range of art manipulation, including creating and scanning art, retouching photographs and placing them in text, and photo sizing.
- Ensure best practices and quality standards in digital communications and media, including techniques, content, and format
- Writing Skills: You need excellent writing skills including the journalistic ability to source stories from employees. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to write using different styles, voices and emphasis.
- Creative Skills: You need to have the creative ability to design and develop creative communications solutions. This includes creating presentation materials that demonstrate a modern, fresh perspective. This also includes the ability to creatively design and edit videos and photographs.
- Digital Skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video, is vital to the role. This role will be responsible for assisting in the creation of live action and animated video, and podcast creation.
- BA in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or Graphic Design required
- 4-6 Years Experience in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Corporate Relations required
- Intermediate Level - Adobe Creative Suite
- Intermediate Level - Photoshop
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.