Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Marketing Database is the technical group that supports marketing and analytics efforts for Auto Club Enterprises. As a Business Analyst, you will act as liaison between developers and users and possess business and technical background. You will gather requirements, document processes, create workflows to support larger projects that impact the datamart or support larger projects that require new development within Teradata, SQL Server or Hadoop.
* Serve as a business systems analyst (BSA) on multiple IT projects
* Solicit, understand, and analyze business data, objectives, and processes.
* Translate user need into materials for successful IT design and development
* Conduct user interviews and joint-application-development (JAD) sessions
* Identify business pain points and rank user stories/use cases potential to improve business effectiveness/performance
* Clarify and document IT project scope, current/future state, business/application workflows, functional/system requirements, system interaction diagrams, reporting and training requirements, use cases, data mapping, logical data models, metadata, screen mock-ups, and test cases
* Actively participate in the software development life cycle (SLDC) and transfer information to IT Project teams
* Demonstrate requirement traceability within developed products.
* Review, analyze, and evaluate user needs to create systems solutions that support overall business strategies.
* Document system requirements, define scope and objectives, and create system specifications that drive system development and implementation.
* Function as a liaison between IT and users and have both business and technical expertise.
* IT business related experience such as software development, project management, or technology support/training
* Microsoft Office Professional including Visio
* Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
* IT business analysis and data analysis
* Strong analytical/technical skills
* Excellent communication, teamwork, and collaboration skills
* Able to analyze business processes for systems/data integration
* Able to work on multiple tasks/projects
* Results oriented and highly organized
* Able to work in fast-paced environment
* Degree with major in Business or Computer Science or 2-4+ years comparable business experience preferred
* Solid knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC)
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE