Account Manager / Account Executive - Commercial Lines
Premier Phoenix area Independent Broker is seeking a career minded, seasoned Account Manager/ Executive for our Commercial Lines Department.
- Account Manager will prepare new and renewal submissions, per agency standards, for delivery to market. Make client appointments and follow up with insureds to obtain renewal update information as required.
- Account Manager will perform policy reviews for all lines of business to determine possible coverage gaps and enhancements needed. Includes verifying classifications, experience modification factors, review of Insured’s exposures, loss experience, financial statements and client operations. Complete policy technical checklists to assure compliance with quoted and bound coverage, as negotiated with Insurance carriers.
- Account Manager will prepare and submit accounts to markets identified as best fit for insured and negotiate coverage, terms and pricing that will best fit the insured’s coverage and financial needs. Comprehend and comply with TAG requirements and standards for acceptable insurance carriers.
- Account Manager will prepare proposals, schedules of insurance and client service timelines for presentation and explanation to insureds as required.
- Commercial Lines Account Manager will recommend additions and enhancements to clients on their existing insurance programs.
- Commercial Lines Account Manager will cultivate and maintain strong client relationships through required regular personal visits and meetings with clients.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with agency carriers and brokers.
- Commercial Lines Account Manager will be responsible for creation, execution and management of a Client Service Timeline with all clients.
- Daily awareness of insured service needs and requests and works with support staff as needed to assure that needs are met.
- Assist support staff with problems/issues with insureds and/or underwriters, as needed.
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Insurance experience in an Account Manager or Account Executive position.
- Advanced level understanding of Property & Casualty insurance coverage lines (including Property, Liability, Auto, Workers Compensation and Professional), risk management, loss control theory and practice and policy review techniques
- Knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
- Strong consultative sales,organizational, relationship building and communications skills
- Must be able to multi-task,organize, and prioritize workflow
- Ability to type 25 wpm. Ability to read, write and speak using proper grammar in English
- Ability to communicate verbally, both in person and on the telephone
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions, correspondence, memos, and technical procedures
- Ability to generate high quality business correspondence
- Ability to process a large volume of work, under tight production turnaround times
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Arizona P&C Insurance License and designation of higher level insurance knowledge CISR or CIC
- Knowledge of Applied Systems EPIC is desirable.
The Arizona Group has a comprehensive benefits package to include: Competitive Salary, Health Benefits, and 401k
Keywords: Account Manager - Account Executive - CSR - Customer Service Representative - Customer Service - Sales - EPIC - Commercial Lines - P&C - Property - Casualty - Property and Casualty - Auto - Workers Compensation - Liability