Customer Service Manager
- Career Level
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. is a diversified specialty property/casualty insurer with offices in Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, Chicago, Los Angeles and Atlanta. Hallmark markets, underwrites and services approximately half a billion dollars annually in commercial and personal insurance premiums in select markets. Hallmark is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and its common stock is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol "HALL."
As Hallmark continues to grow, we strive to find talented, innovative and creative professionals to join our team. We offer very competitive compensation and benefit packages combined with a team atmosphere that encourages independent initiative and professional growth.
Job Summary: The Call Center Manager serves customers by planning and implementing call center and customer service processes and procedures to promote a best in class customer service experience at all times. Oversees daily customer service functions to guarantee timely and accurate processing of inbound telephone, email, and live chat customer inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes contact center operational strategies in support of strategic objectives
- Monitors productivity, quality, and service results to exceed customer expectations at all touchpoints.
- Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional service outcomes, embraces change, and proactively resolves barriers and constraints.
- Responsible for selection and hiring of departmental staff; direct report coaching and development, ongoing employee engagement and annual performance appraisals. Assesses, selects, recognizes, develops, and empowers diverse talent.
- Leads by example to develop a climate of motivation, positive energy and meaning in work.
- Administer employee disciplinary action and performance improvement plans as needed, according to company policies.
- Prepares and updates call center schedule to assure optimal phone coverage and FTE time use.
- Manages vendor relationship with extended-hours service provider.
- Manage and update IVR menus and call routing to enhance the customer experience and maximize use of self-service opportunities
- Works with personnel in and outside of the department to satisfy customers and achieve company goals.
- Analyze data to guarantee key performance measures are met, while aiding in the removal of barriers to success.
- Prepares and presents KPI reporting for senior management
- Assist department head with projects as needed.
Education and/or Experience
- 2-4 years’ experience as a supervisor or manager in a small to mid-sized contact center, preferably in personal lines insurance or banking environment
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of contact center technologies including IVR, call recording, call reporting and analytics, and manual workforce scheduling
- Strong Customer Focus and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in a fast paced environment demanding self- reliance, team spirit, and superior people skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to collaborate with others and establish strong working relationships throughout the organization
- Must be able to work flexible hours Monday – Friday 8am – 7 pm, and be open to schedule changes, as needed
- Bilingual – English/Spanish strongly preferred
Apply for Customer Service Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly