Claims Communication Lead Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Internal Communication Lead Consultant assists in the creation and implementation of multiple forms of communications activities and programs within the Claims Organization. This role helps to devise strategies and produce content to align the Claims Organizations goals with the engagement of employees.
- Use extensive experience in journalistic writing to elevate current communication vehicles from informative to transformative
- Consult with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to plan, write and edit communication for Claims Employees
- Utilize existing and new communication methods to distribute messages including newsletters, emails, company intranet sites, eMagazines, blogs, video and podcasts
- Build and refresh presentation materials for Claims Leaders, ensuring that all materials provide a modern, fresh creative perspective
- Support Claims Events including meetings, broadcasts and conference through the creation of presentation materials, videos, audio and on-site support
- Writing Skills: You need excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to write using different styles, voices and emphasis.
- Creative Skills: You need to have the creative ability to design and develop creative communications solutions. This includes a critical creative eye when reviewing storyboard and presentation to make sure all communications are presented in a modern, fresh perspective. This also includes the ability to creatively design and edit video animation.
- Digital Skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video, is vital to the role. This role will be responsible for creating animated video and podcast creation.
- BA in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or Graphic Design required
- 5-7 Years Experience in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Corporate Relations required
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert in Photoshop
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience designing responsive pages as well as generating assets varying resolutions, screen sizes, and pixel densities for both for iOS and Android
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.