Producer Relations Advisor Trainee
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Recently purchased by a subsidiary of Warren Buffetts Berkshire Hathaway, our business is rapidly expanding, and we are seeking dedicated workers to fill a variety of positions. GUARD Insurance is currently seeking a Producer Relations Advisor Trainee who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you are focused on technology, are attentive to detail, and demonstrate strong initiative, then our team might be right for you!Responsibilities
- Ongoing marketing and procedural training and support for a rapidly growing independent agency base with the objective of meeting predetermined submission and premium goal
- Encouraging production from individual agencies while monitoring the quality of business based upon the company appetite and product line
- Working closely with field personnel to complete a territorial team with the objective of meeting territorial production goals.
- Responding to a wide range of agency problems, assisting in agency appointments, and providing ongoing training to new and existing agents, including broad-based webinars to small and large agency audiences
- Qualified candidate should have some combination of higher education and relevant insurance experience
- Excellent communication and computer skills are essential for the role
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills are a must
- Ideal candidates must be self-motivated and prefer a dynamic working environment
- Occasional travel to the Home Office in Wilkes-Barre, PA would be required
Join the ranks of a highly rated, family oriented, stable and growing insurance company! New positions are now available due to expansion. We are looking for bright and innovative individuals to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits with an attractive 401(k) and profit sharing plan. Great working environment!