- Career Level
- Not Specified
The HRIS Administrator will be responsible for project coordination and ongoing database administration of the Human Resources Information System. This position will focus on data maintenance, analysis, and HRIS report writing and will work closely with field HR to ensure accuracy of data. The position reports directly to the Global Vice President of Human Resources.
1. Manage maintenance and accuracy of employee data for reporting and distribution.
2. Assist with system implementations, integration with internal and external technologies, partnering with HR colleagues to create end user training and provide ongoing technical support and maintenance.
3. Coordinate testing and implementation of system upgrades
4. Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Train HR and Managers as needed
5. Assist in the development of consistent and standardized processes and services.
6. Monitor issue log, promote timely issue resolution, and manage appropriate issue escalation to achieve timely issue resolution.
7. Supports global HR team on special projects related to the testing, documentation, piloting, deployment, and communication of new functionality and system enhancements
8. Manage system security and security process, administer new and delete user accounts, update data tables, configure processes and tools, troubleshoot issues, maintain process documentation and logs, lead security audits, etc.
9. Ensure the accuracy and consistency of HCM data throughout the company; perform data quality audits as required.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Systems, Information Technology.
2. 2-4 Years of related IT/HRIS experience
3. Experience in supporting a variety of HR applications including: payroll, time/attendance, talent management, compensation, and recruitment
4. Proven experience with a variety of HR Software solutions. ADP Products experience a plus.
5. Training/Experience in HRIS systems is preferred
6. Knowledge of the general HR business unit's functions, business processes, and applications
7. Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments and meet tight deadlines
8. Ability to take ownership of problems and use initiative to resolve
9. Ability to work both independently and as a part of an extended team
10. Exceptional analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills