Claims Operations Supervisor
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Supervise the following operational functions and aligning their action to ensure achievement of key organizational objectives:
- Claims Clerical staff
- FNOL Call Center
- In conjunction with Claims Leadership Team, establishes goals, processes and logistics and develops and implements a tactical plan to support goal attainment. Will be responsible for reporting and ensuring objectives are achieved by the team.
- Provide day to day administrative and technical supervision of the departments third party Call Center whose primary tasks are the servicing of customers, taking and recording first notices of loss (FNOL) of Property and Casualty claims over the phone and through written and electronic correspondence.
- Reviews daily, bi-weekly and quarterly Call Center performance through reporting and observation of call center and customer activity.
- Oversee claims clerical support staff to ensure all logistics and activities meets company standards and statutory guidelines to include management and processing of the centralized email site and other incoming mail and related communications.
- Supervise daily customer service operations regarding the contact and liaison function of the customer service phone queue within the department.
- Maintains professional service standards and good working relationships with clients, companies and associates.
- Submits periodic consolidated report with appropriate comments to management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Develops and maintains an effective company through the selection, training, review, termination, compensation and motivation of all employees.
Develops and maintains a program for sound employee relations between company departments and claims services providers.
Bachelors degree preferred; minimum of five (5+) years of experience in a Property & Casualty services operation with a minimum of two (2+) years of experience in Claims. Without a bachelors degree, a minimum of seven (7+) years of experience in a Property & Casualty services operation with a minimum of two (2+) years of experience in Claims.
Written Communication Skills
Oral Communication Skills