Client Relationship Manager
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join our Benefits team in York, PA: Serve as primary client service manager for an assigned caseload of non-qualified defined benefit pension plans. Produce and deliver accurate client valuation reports and annual billings in a timely manner. Courteous and timely resolution of client inquiries and requests. Schedule and facilitate on-site client visits. Facilitate follow up tasks resulting from client visits.
- Bachelors degree in finance or a business related field preferred.
- At least 3 years direct experience and knowledge of retirement plan administration practices, knowledge of actuarial concepts and operation of defined benefit pension plans preferred.
- Experience in a client management role including facilitating on-site client meetings.
- Ability to speak confidently and professionally in a public forum.
- Familiarity with mutual funds, annuities and other investment products.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and the ability to quickly master new software applications required.
- Experience with Relius Administration a plus.
- Current drivers license required.
- Must have or attain within one (1) year and maintain a current Life, Accident & Health license.