Risk Services and Loss Control Manager
- Career Level
About the Role
This leading national brokerage firm seeks an experienced leader as Risk Services and Loss Control Manager to oversee the division that provides important advocacy and education to clients with complex risk management needs. This individual will work across department lines to ensure a smooth process to existing clients and serve as a strategic partner in new business development as well.
- Build relationships by helping clients with everything from selecting counsel to disagreements on property valuations.
- Prepare clients with action plans and downstream the process in advance of claims.
- Interpret coverage, fact find, report and negotiate with carrier adjusters.
- Impact client retention by being present at sales meetings to discuss with clients the resources you provide.
- Lead and manage the Claims and Loss Control team.
Experiences, skills and abilities needed for this position
- 7 to 10 years of successful claims and risk services leadership experience.
- Ability to develop subject matter experts within the unit to address current target markets and emerging industries.
- Proven relationship building skills.
- Broad knowledge of and experience with all property and casualty coverages. (including worker’s compensation and specialty issues like management liability [D&O, E&O, EPLI and fiduciary]).
- Solid understanding of property and casualty Third Party Administrator claims handling.
- Offer a polished, professional and consultative approach to claims handling. Source of technical expertise in claims adjusting; experience must include claims research, investigation and negotiations. Insurance agency, company or TPA experience will be considered.
- Certified in Safety Professional, CPCU, ASP, and ARM or CRIS.
Apply for Risk Services and Loss Control Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly