Regional Marketing Representative
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Conestoga Title Insurance Company (with its home office in Lancaster, Pennsylvania) is seeking an enthusiastic individual to expand a network of policy issuing title agencies in Virginia. The position will be responsible for producing sales leads and establishing customer relationships with corporate title agencies and law firms specializing in real estate. The candidate should expect to travel in the Virginia market to meet with prospects and agents 3-4 days a week, attend VA Land Title Conferences, and attend quarterly sales meetings in Lancaster, PA at Conestoga’s corporate office.
Routine duties include: maintaining the existing Virginia targeted data base, email solicitations to targeted prospects, phone call solicitations to prospects, scheduling appointments with prospects, in person meetings with prospects, generating applications from prospects and assisting the prospect through the application process, assisting with the appointment of new title agents and attorney agents, assisting both newly appointed agents and current agents with ongoing service and support.
This position supports the following territories: Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland, and the DC area of Virginia.
- Previous experience in title industry or a related field is highly preferred
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a home-base office environment
- Successful track record in regards to sales, meeting objectives and goals