Customer Self Service Adoption - Sr. Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Customer Self-Service Adoption Team is looking to add a Sr. Consultant to their team! The team has the responsibility for leading an integrated effort across the enterprise to increase the adoption of the Allstate self-service tools.
The primary responsibility for this job is to recommend and implement projects (promotions) that increase the volume of customers that utilize the customer self-service tools such as My Account, Mobile App and IVR Solutions. The key measure of success is the engagement/usage rates of the self-service tools.
- Identify opportunities to promote adoption of self-service (mobile/My Account/IVR) by recommending new ideas, defining benefits, initiating new projects and securing approval/funding.
- Lead or support the execution of initiatives to ensure that they are delivered on time and on budget and they are aligned with corporate strategies and goals.
- Help manage the overall project plans across AORs to ensure key milestones and deliverables are met. Work to resolve issues without impacting deliverable dates. Understand implications, risks and benefits of various projects, draw conclusions, develop mitigation strategies and make recommendations for appropriate courses of action.
- Participate in the management of vendor relationships and ensure information flows between business teams and vendor for successful completion of the projects.
- Understand the importance, impact and key principles of change management on the organization. Able to help develop and implement appropriate plan/tasks based on the organizations ability to change.
- Ensure proper internal communication. Compile and distribute formal status reports, presentations, ad hoc analysis, etc.
- Coordinate external customer and agent communication tactics to raise awareness and drive usage of the self-service tools (mobile/My Account).
- Partner with leadership to identify measures of success (key performance indicators) that align with strategic imperatives for a program/project.
- Track, measure and analyze metrics to understand program success and project impacts and make actionable insights for improvements.
- Manage the roadmap of all activities/projects to promote and drive adoption of self-service capabilities.
- Analyze market intelligence and business results to identify emerging trends.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communication is preferred.
- Excellent organization, analytical, time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Good understanding of Online/Mobile customer engagement tools (i.e. My Account and Mobile App)
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach to achieving business results
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate complex information in a way that others can understand.
- 3+ years marketing/business experience
- Computer Skills (EXCEL, PowerPoint, Word)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.