Account Manager I - Commercial LinesI- Eastern Insurance Group
- Career Level
- Not Specified
At Eastern Insurance, we strive to be true to our customers, communities, and the valued employees who help us carry out our mission. If youre looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive employee benefits program, youve come to the right place.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
The position will provide commercial lines support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing typically smaller to mid-sized accounts of moderate complexity.
Major responsibilities consist of the following:
- Handle all customer relations and support services for assigned accounts. Work with producers/marketing in order to enhance client development, service, quality and sales of these clients.
- Develop, analyze, and implement a competitive insurance program providing various alternatives for client consideration. Recommends appropriate coverage and insurance carrier for assigned clients.
- Compiles, organizes and maintains all client information necessary to process new, renewal, cancellation and endorsements.
- Works policy expiration lists prior to renewal for customer contact and improved retention. Prepares policy renewal inquiries and recommends coverage enhancements as appropriate. Binds commercial lines coverage for clients within authority granted by the specific insurance company.
- Processes client requests and solicits improved or additional coverage on behalf of the agency or individual producer. Uses personal sales techniques to promote and close policy transactions.
- Assists with agency collection activity as requested and processes cancellation requests. Takes payments and applies them to appropriate accounts.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 to 7 Years in Agency or Insurance Company environment.
- MA Property and Casualty Brokers License is required.
- Professional designation may be preferred, including CPCU, CIC and/or ARM.
- Experience using AMS and rating systems is required.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and math skills.
Apply for Account Manager I - Commercial LinesI- Eastern Insurance Group
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly