Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
CalSurance Associates is seeking a motivated Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our office, as part of the first response team, for inbound customer phone calls. We will rely on you and your team for delivering service in a courteous, professional, and efficient manner, while interacting with customers and insurance agents to discuss Errors and Omissions insurance. This individual will further be responsible for administrative tasks and maintain client documentation. The ideal CSR is friendly, upbeat, professional, and dependable.
- Support incoming calls, emails, and online chats from customers.
- Handle basic coverage questions, assist with enrollment, premium inquiries, and cancellation requests.
- Respond to questions and requests from clients/customers/agents quickly and accurately.
- Record details of all customer interactions including requests, inquiries, comments, complaints and then record details of actions taken.
- Retrieving and responding to voicemail and emails.
- Some call center and/or customer service experience desired.
- Exceptional listening skills with the ability to handle difficult and detailed inbound/outbound calls.
- Ability to multi-task between various software programs.
- Problem solving and problem resolutions skills.
- Proficient typing skills to type complete, accurate and thorough notes in customer files.
- Computer skills should include Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Communicate and write clearly and in a professional manner (telephone, email, online chat and in person).
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently.
- High School diploma/GED.
- Must become a licensed Property & Casualty Insurance Agent within 90 days of hire. (CalSurance pays this expense.)
We offer a wide range of benefits including, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, plus much more
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Apply for Customer Service Representative - Orange, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly