Customer Service Representative - Insurance - Sales
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
As a Customer Service Representative, you will perform a full range of customer service activities such as obtaining information from policy holder callers, responding to inquiries or problems and explaining processing procedures.
- Strong Account Rounding skills to include adding home and flood policies.
- Customer Service Representative will provide exceptional customer service by responding to all inbound customer calls and written correspondences.
- Build rapport with each customer. Actively listen to customers’ requests and inquires.
- Customer Service Representative will retain policyholders who inquire about canceling through open listening, negotiation and policy review.
- Proactively identify and communicate policy transactions and impact to customer billing.
- Evaluate and make decisions regarding exceptions to payment plan and fees.
- Make alternate payment arrangements.
- Customer Service Representative will manage and utilize time effectives to ensure department meets requires service levels for improved customer satisfaction results.
- Tracks policy expirations for existing clients, and works proactively to ensure appropriate actions are taken to facilitate renewals.
- Customer Service Representative assists in managing an assigned book of business, meeting all performance requirements regarding production, quality, and service, and ensuring that no liability associated with errors and omissions occur.
- Customer Service Representative maintains agency automation system to ensure accuracy and currency of data.
- Creates and distributes client invoicing for any new business, renewals, or premium bearing transactions, and collects outstanding balances due.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assists others at all times.
- Customer Service Representative assists in reviewing any client policy audits, identifying errors, and taking corrective actions as directed.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- All required active licensing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- PC proficiency – AMS 360, Salesforce, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Exceptional personal character
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Full Group Insurance Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life, LTD and STD Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Discounts on Vehicle Purchases and Parts and Service
Keywords: Customer Service Representative - CSR - insurance - agency - home - flood - property - Sales - Account Management - Account Manager
Apply for Customer Service Representative - Insurance - Sales
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly