Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
We currently have a full-time, front-line Customer Service Specialist II opportunity at the Downtown Pittsburgh Branch Office. We're seeking an individual who understands the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service and is committed to creating Members for Life!
--This is NOT a call-center position.--
The hours of operation at the Downtown AAA branch office are Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
The hourly rate is in the range of $11.17 - $11.91, based on prior work experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Personally greet members and customers who arrive at the East Liberty office, ascertain the nature of their individual needs and provide legendary service!
- Provide service to 'road-trip' travelers by creating AAA TripTik®Travel planners and marked road maps, providing destination information and securing hotel accommodations;
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and recommend additional products and services to reach weekly goals;
- Accept payments and provide accurate change and receipts;
- Issue passport photos;
- Balance & reconcile cash drawer
Qualified individuals will have:
- Previous customer-facing service and sales experience;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with focus on sales;
- Strong PC/windows & internet skills and familiar with common office equipment and practices;
- Familiarity with U.S. geography, good sense of direction, ability to read road maps;
- Previous money handling / cashiering experience with ability to make correct change;
- Exceptional focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- H.S. Diploma or GED
The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental and vision coverage; life insurance; FREE AAA Plus membership; paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays and sick days); and a 401(k) with a generous match.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE