Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, We Make A Difference. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization, then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the United States, we are united by a common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. Description: The Automobile Club of Hawaii is seeking a customer service oriented individual for our Retail Branch Specialist position based in our Honolulu Branch Office. This is an exciting entry level position into our branch network and ideal for candidates interested working in a teamwork environment interfacing with Auto Club members. This candidate will also need to be interested in a Travel Agent career path.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Fulfilling member requests relating to Auto Club transactions.
- Cross-selling assigned AAA products and services to achieve annual goals.
- Must obtain notary public commission with 12 month of hire and must maintain notary commission for the duration of employment in position.
- Cashiering duties include the balancing of the cash drawer along with shared responsibilities for branch bookkeeping records.
- Advising members of other services that are available.
- Additional member service functions as necessary
2-3 years in a customer service position
Travel experience preferred
Ability to cross sell products
Ability to lift and move boxes (up to 25lbs.) of stock and other materials
Ability to work overtime including the ability to work Saturdays
The ability to work quickly and handle multiple tasks on a daily basis
High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency required
Ability to pass background check and drug testing
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Honolulu provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE