Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The person in this position develops and implements online travel product strategic plans to achieve aggressive revenue goals and growth targets.
* Manages the enhancement of existing products and/or the development of new products.
* Manages profitability, productivity and growth of assigned product lines.
* Conducts market and competitive research to develop cutting edge product strategies and marketing plans.
* Manages product selection for digital and print marketing.
* Manages vendor relationships, existing contracts and negotiates new contracts.
* Manages internal staff.
* Four-year college degree in marketing, business, management, or similar required.
* Prior Online Travel Agency (OTA) revenue management, online travel product development and project management experience, required.
* Prior budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning experience, required.
* Ability to compile, analyze and interpret statistical data, required.
* Ability to transform strategy into actionable plans, required.
* Ability to define and lead implementation of new processes and projects, required.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of the organization-both verbally and in writing, including developing and delivering Executive presentations, required.
* Ability to positively influence, collaborate and effectively lead cross functional teams, required. Advanced critical thinking skills and common sense, required.
* Great attitude, self-motivated and a results oriented personality, required.
* Technology savvy with a solid understanding of business management technology tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, required.
* Tableau reporting skills, preferred.
* Leadership and Supervisory skills, required.
* Knowledge of AAA products and operations, highly desired.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE