Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This position provides paralegal support for legal management, the Corporate Secretary and multiple attorneys within the Corporate Legal Department located in Costa Mesa, CA, utilizing knowledge of legal procedures and terminology. The work involves moderate level legal research and analysis of legal resources (such as statutes and judicial decisions) for attorneys. Judgment, initiative and confidentiality are required.
* Preparation of standard agreements and corporate documents.
* Drafting letters and other general correspondence.
* Assisting the Corporate Secretary with corporate compliance, maintenance of corporate records and minute books for multiple organizations, and providing assistance as requested on various other related matters, which may include enterprise-wide licensing, oversight of service of process and registered agent compliance matters, and corporate file maintenance and other general administrative support as required by the Corporate Secretary function.
* Assisting the insurance legal operations with various regulatory filings, insurance related transactions, and other relevant matters.
* High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certificate required.
* Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work preferred.
* Paralegal certificate preferred.
* Minimum 3 to 5 years paralegal and/or legal experience required.
* General knowledge of legal terminology and corporate entity governance preferred.
* High level of professionalism with interpersonal skills to interface in a team environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills required, as well as ability to independently prioritize tasks and meet deadlines as set by attorneys and management.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and accuracy of data.
* Excellent attention to detail. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, and Excel required.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE