The Road To Success Starts Here!
AAA Texas is seeking customer service oriented individuals for our Retail Service Specialist I position based out of our Denton branch office location. This is an exciting entry level position into our branch network and ideal for candidates interested working in a teamwork environment interfacing with Auto Club members.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Fulfilling member requests relating to planning road trips, books, maps and Notary services
- Cross-selling assigned AAA products and services to achieve annual goals
- Cashiering duties include the balancing of the cash drawer along with shared responsibilities of branch bookkeeping records.
- Servicing the needs of the member and providing added value by cross selling or advising of other services that are available to the member
- Additional member service functions as necessary
AAA will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan
Required / Preferred Skills:
- Minimum 1 year in a customer service position; retail sales positions preferred
- Ability to cross sell products
- Ability to lift and move boxes (up to 25lbs.) of stock and other materials
- Ability to work overtime including the ability to work Saturdays
- Ability to type at least 30WPM
- The ability to work quickly and handle multiple tasks/assignments on a daily basis
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency required
- Ability to travel locally when necessary
- Successful completion of Background check
- Ability to pass a hair follicle Drug Screen
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE