Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What's in it for me?
- Paid holidays, vacations, and sick days
- Corporate benefits for insurance products
- Competitive insurance: medical, dental & vision after 90 days of employment
- Quarterly incentives for achieving established production tiers
- Love to travel? Personal travel opportunities at discounted pricing
- We offer extensive training to aid you in your career development through The Auto Club University
- A pension plan (after completing 1 year of service) with full vesting at the completion of 5 years
- We encourage you to participate in our 401(k) Plan after 30 days with a matching contribution after 1 year
What you'll do:
When you join the AAA Texas as a Subrogation Claims Representative, you're bringing your skills to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. Under the general supervision of Claims Management, your responsibilities will include:
- Pursue subrogation recovery in one or more jurisdictions from other carriers, uninsured motorists, and other parties on auto, medical, and/or property claims
- Handle claims in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Review claim files to evaluate recovery potential and take appropriate action in support of recovery strategy
- Prepare and submit demands to appropriate parties
- Refer cases to outside recovery agencies and attorneys when necessary
- Correspond and negotiate within settlement authority with third parties and other carriers
- Communicate with internal and external partners, including but not limited to member insureds, claimants, attorneys, service providers, recovery agencies, governmental entities and other carriers
- May initiate arbitration or oversee files in arbitration and litigation
What you bring:
- 4 year Degree or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
- Prior insurance or physical damage experience preferred.
- Proficiency with computer operation and web based applications, Microsoft Office proficiency,
- Strong organizational skills, strong oral and written communication skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Ideal candidate must be able to work Monday through Friday.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE